cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Possibility of adding phone typing in combination with Stadia Chromecast use?

Jump to solution

Hello,

This might be a very specific question but that it was worth asking. I have been playing a lot of ESO on Stadia since it was released on the platform. In fact, ESO is the first game that made me invest in actually getting Stadia Pro and buying a Stadio controller with Chromecast Ultra that will be arriving soon.

Currently, I play the game from the chrome browser off of my Pixel Slate using a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. When I want to type an in-game message I just use my keyboard to chat and continue to play with my controller. Now that I plan on playing it on Chromecast, I know that will not be an option and I would have to use the very slow virtual keyboard with the Stadia Controller. 

Is there any chance that a future Stadia update could allow me to play on Chromecast while using the Stadia app on my phone to type messages within ESO? That would make the in-game messaging system so much faster than using a clunky virtual keyboard. It would also VASTLY improve playing games such as ESO and any future game with in-game chat.

Thank you, I hope this is a feature that can be thought of and implemented. 

2 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@FuegoAzul I think that would be a great idea. Please be sure to suggest that to the developers by tapping on your profile icon at the top right of the Stadia app and selecting the "Feedback" option.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@FuegoAzul I think that would be a great idea. Please be sure to suggest that to the developers by tapping on your profile icon at the top right of the Stadia app and selecting the "Feedback" option.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Thank you @codesplice ! I just sent the feedback. 

1 Kudo