cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How to change in-game language Destiny 2?

Is there a way to change language settings after you set-up Stadia? For example, Destiny 2 is launching in French because my phone is set to French. Is it because of my phone language settings or was there a language I chose during set-up (I can`t remember) ?! I would like the game to run in English while keeping my phone in French. Help!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Member

For now it seems to be tied to your phones language.  You are not the only one making this request so hopefully we get a language option in the app for the future(bonus points to Google if they make it an option for individual games and even more points if we can select different voice and sub title languages as well).

------------------
If you want to add me as a friend my Stadia name is the same as my community name.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I would looove the option to switch to English in Destiny 2. It would make following guides and online videos so much easier for me. While I'm sure they did a decent job of translation, an option to chose from would make *so* much sense!

1 Kudo
Community Member

You CAN change the language, you have to define the language of your Chromecast via the Google Home app! Open the app, open your room/device, tap the settings button, there you can define the language of the device. Afterwards the game starts in the language you selected.
1 Kudo
Community Member

that does not work
0 Kudos