cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

HDR looks terrible in Bomberman

HDR makes Super Bomberman R Online look absolutely awful for me. Saw one other guy on Reddit with the same issue. TV is Samsung UN55NU7100, which is a 2018 model supporting HDR10+. Never had issues with HDR with any other device or any other Stadia game. Chromecast Ultra is from the Founder's Edition. When HDR is on, colors look washed out and pale, and some strange compression artifacts appear, like jagged and discolored edges around sharp lines. It is not a connection issue in any way, stable 1gbps up/down, and the image change is definitely tied to HDR setting. For now I'll just play with HDR off. But uhh... someone wanna tell Konami to take a look at it or something?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

HDR doesn't work at all for me. I cannot enable it in chromecast ultra stadia settings. The HDR feature is disabled and greyed out, not possible to even select/enable it.

HDR does work fine on other devices on this tv.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@SilverOwly Just to confirm, you're a Pro subscriber, right? HDR is Pro only. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Gori, oh yeah sure ofcourse. It is confusing sometimes what is the reason for my issue. After exhausting all possibilities, it might be a malfunctioning chromecast ultra perhaps. Seems like the account and tv are functioning accordingly. But thanks for the response. It has shed more clarity for me.

Wish you wellness and the best.

0 Kudos