cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Borderlands 3 crashed twice to desktop

Jump to solution

Playing borderlands 3 and my game freezes and then a glitch error comes up telling me to reload the game this has happened twice on the cartel mission fighting joey and his goons at the end of the mansion.

Its very frustrating decided to give up playing game for the evening. Obviously crashing not sure if its a game issue or a stadia issue either way it effects the end user.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

I managed to sort this myself after the 5 th crash in the game.

I was on mayhem mode 7 and this was causing the crash after I changed to 5 it never happened again.

I have noticed that stadia support passed the buck to the game developers which is a major downside to game streaming if you have an issue your pretty much stuck with it to sort yourself or wait for a fix if enough are reporting the problem!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @JabbatheHutt 

that sounds really bad. 😕

Please use the feedback function of your mobile Stadia app to inform the team about this rather bad experience.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I managed to sort this myself after the 5 th crash in the game.

I was on mayhem mode 7 and this was causing the crash after I changed to 5 it never happened again.

I have noticed that stadia support passed the buck to the game developers which is a major downside to game streaming if you have an issue your pretty much stuck with it to sort yourself or wait for a fix if enough are reporting the problem!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos