cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Audio/Video sync way off

I have major audio/video sync issues with Stadia... but on the same chromecast ultra my other apps have no audio sync issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

Tags (1)
8 Kudos
101 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

The « fix » (power cycle) didn’t last long, and audio sync issue returned. If you go to reddit r/stadia, no one is talking about this. I have lost faith that this will ever get resolved, as either there is a too small percentage of user affected, or many affected yet nobody notices/cares. Not sure which is worse. I have canceled my subscription and I moved on to other gaming systems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

So I've just cancelled my subscription. I've been in contact with Stadia customer support over twitter for the last couple of weeks and months, they have been very pro-active in contacting me, but they are never able to answer any of my questions or give me an actual update. I had one message asking me to power cycle my controller...... I had another just asking if it's any better, when I asked if they had done anything that would cause the issue to be "better" I was met with a stock reply along the lines of, "our technical people are busy working on a fix"..... Let's be real, they are clutching at straws, they have no idea why it doesn't work, or probably more likey, they can't fix it because the infrastructure simply isn't ready. We've all paid a lot of money to be glorified beta testers and honestly, I'm feeling like I've been had.

This is the biggest and most viewed topic on this forum from what I can see and it's being ignored. Several of us have reached out to Chris and Grace and had no reply. This issue is falling on deaf ears and the reason I'm cancelling is because this stance of selling stuff en masse with no real way to speak to the team behind it is not the way we should be going. I've searched discord for other people reporting this only to see other people shoot them down because, "it's not happening to them"... It's pathetic. 

The gaming industry in general wanted Stadia to fail becuase it threatens everything we know, PC lovers, hardware manufacturers, Sony and Microsoft's future consoles, etc. it was within Stadia's gift to prove us all wrong, and honestly, they screwed it up. Still nothing higher than 1080p on chrome, limited android phone support, multiple missing features. I continued paying my sub for 2 extra months to give them the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest, this issue was reported in December......... We're nearly 4 months later and still nothing. 

Stadia, I REALLY want you to work but I've had enough. I'm going back to my trusty PC and PS4. I really hope you address this issue and sort out your appaling comms with your customers. (We all seem to have forgotten the launch debacle!)

Good luck guys!

0 Kudos