cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Torgo
Community Member

Audio/Video sync way off

I have major audio/video sync issues with Stadia... but on the same chromecast ultra my other apps have no audio sync issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

Tags (1)
8 Kudos
Highlighted
TheFifthElement
Community Member

Yep, just as disappointed here. It’s obviously something they have an issue with based on it being the top choice on the feedback form for issues. If they acknowledged the problem it would make me feel better about it but for now I won’t be paying for pro after the 3 months expires.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vohl
Community Member

I chased Stadia up on this on Wednesday, The reply I had was this: "We're sorry you have to go through this, Dan. We're aware of this and rest assured, our team is currently doing their best to get this fixed. We'll get back to you once we have more details to share. We appreciate your patience." It's about the closest I've had so far to acknowledging they are fixing it... I'll believe it when I see it though. For now I've been playing on my chromebook but I've activley avoided buying any games until it's repaired. Annoyingly, including Red Dead Redemption 2 even though it was on sale........
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Skeeter
Community Member

It's a stock reply, I'm getting exactly the same.

Today they dropped me a message asking if I still needed their help! They aren't trying to fix it, they are hoping we all just go away!

Stadia is broke. Straight up broke, and Google don't care.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Skeeter
Community Member

So is this it then? Google have given up, everyone here has given up, it's over.

Chromecast has audio lag on Stadia and that it, it's just a feature now. If you have the issue, tough, deal with it.

Pathetic.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nightcrow
Community Member

I noticed one thing that maybe can be of help.

I usually experience more lag if i start the game, from just turning on the controller.

But If i start the session from the app to the chromecast, the session usually goes more smoothly.

Have no idea why

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
PmirkoUK
Community Member

just unboxed the Stadia package yesterday night

plugged ethernet cable and the  CCU on TV

tried Destiny 2 

almost half a second delay on audio.

close Destiny

unplugged CCU

reboxed everything

ready to refound

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Skeeter
Community Member

Good luck! People have been waiting 2 months for refunds!

Stadia is so broken Google don't even want the stuff back!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
flaken2000
Community Member

Chatted with Google Stadia Support. Asked a bunch of questions. Ended up doing this: unplug CCU HDMI and power. On the controller, Press and hold the Stadia button down for 8-10 seconds. Wait a minute or so. Replug CCU, link back controller with CCU. Yes, just a good old "reset" basically. After doing this the delay was reduced dramatically. Tried many games just to be sure I wasn't imagining. Try it out and report back?
1 Kudo
Highlighted
razzzar
Community Member

Didn't play stadia for more then a month because of the audio delay..i really hoped they will fix it or at least give some answers here.....sadly nothing. More then disappointing google. This will be the main reason why i will not pay for a subscripion after the 3 month trial...google stadia had potential....very disappointed!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vohl
Community Member

I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but this suggestion is just a bog-standard power cycle. It's the stadia equivalent of "turning it off and back on again". I appreciate everybody trying to find a solution for this, and I really hope I dont sound like I'm belittling you trying to help. What is so worrying, is after months of people reporting this, with no communication from the community managers, and repeated stock replies to people who have managed to reach out, they are still palming people off by asking them to power cycle. This is step one of pretty much any trouble shooting. The reason this annoys me is because they have, "apparently" been "hard at work" working on a fix for this (thats what I was told last time Is spoke to support). If that was the case, why the hell would they be telling people to power cycle!?!?.... I've already told Stadia I wont be extending my sub when it comes round to renew which was met with yet another stock answer. @GraceFromGoogle @ChrisFromGoogle one last ditch attempt to entice a response. Care to weigh in? This is the biggest thread on the Chromecase section of this forum and it's been completely ignored by google. You ARE going to lose a lot of comitted customers over this sort of thing. Please can somebody show us some light at the end of the tunnel?
1 Kudo