cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Assassin's Creed Freezing

Assassin's Creed freezes while playing it on my Chromecast. It only happens for this game and it happens consistently, approx every 5-10 minutes. I will be playing and all of a sudden the video will stop but the game seems to continue in the background (even though I cannot see it) because the controller will vibrate until the "Link Stadia Controller" box appears. Then I have to wait for Stadia to close on its own and the Chromecast to go back to the main screen before I can restart Stadia. Anyone else having this problem or have heard of it?
1 Kudo
2 Replies
Community Member

Still happening 3 months later in 1 April 2020 in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. I haven't cursed this much in years because of the freezing every 5 to 10 minutes. Noticies it only happens if i stop moving; typically when i'm about to fight.

0 Kudos
Community Member

My PUBG game does the exact same thing.  I restart the game and as designed it gets me back in the game where I left off however a few minutes later it will do the same thing and freeze then close the game having me restart once again.  After 3 or 4 times when I get back in the game I'm dead killed by another player or by the blue zone.  No idea why this is happening.

0 Kudos