I've encountered the black screen, i reckon lots of things can cause it... corruption of data somewhere, memory leak as well.
I would try disabling any extensions to start, if that fails, A fix for me was reinstalling Chrome browser, which fixed the problem on one of my systems for a few months, but it eventually did come back. That system has shown some motherboard concerns... to be fair...
if those failed, i'd start poking my nose in windows file verification, memory checks, etc
1. Reset Chrome flags - go to the URL chrome://flags , select "Reset all to default", restart Chrome and try again.
2. Run Chrome and use an Incognito window and see if that helps, disable any extensions that might have been added.
3. Reduce refresh rate on mouse pointer (usually a feature on some mouse drivers).
4. Access Chrome flags and enable the feature "Enables pointer lock options".
5. On Windows 8 run Chrome in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
6. Black screen on Chrome, try: Chrome flags and set Hardware accelerated video decode to Disabled.
These are some of the suggestions that I've seen that have addressed the issue for some users. Can't hurt to give them a try and see if it resolves any of your issues.
Hey guys after trying everyting and nothing worked i just gave up.
But it just randomly worked i did nothing different i just started chrome one day and it sudendly worked im confused why this hapend but im happy that i can fanily play on chrome.
Thank you to all the people who replied!