Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

keyboard and mouse

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a mouse and keyboard, but when i go in games it says "your mouse is currently captured by the game please click anyware on the screen to lock your mouse cursor" and it does this to all my games! how to fix

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Normally you only have to click inside of the stadia window to hide the message. If this won't work, hold ESC button until "quit game" window is there. Instead of quitting game click again in the window. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I have the same issue with my android phone using mouse and keyboard with Chrome in 'Desktop mode'.

It seems like Chrome on Android is not supporting 'mouse pointer lock'. I hope there will soon be an update to fix this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Normally you only have to click inside of the stadia window to hide the message. If this won't work, hold ESC button until "quit game" window is there. Instead of quitting game click again in the window. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Pressing F11 on keyboard brings up the Quit Game Screen instantly and changes to non fullscreen mode.
Then click again in the window, after that sometimes it helps to press Enter as well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Are these solutions for Chrome on ANDROID or just Chrome on pc?

0 Kudos