cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

input lag pubg since 2 days

Hey, does anyone has the same crazy big input lags in pubg since 2 or 3 days??? There is no issue in the waiting room but as soon as the game starts it is not playable anymore. I still have 60 fps and 9 ms.  Before it was running perfectly fine but it seems something has been changed and now it is a mess!

I play on mac + chrome. 

Any idea how to solve?

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Member

This may be your problem:

https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-on-Chrome/Bug-Exit-Fullscreen-Mode-prompt-quot-X-quot-when-mo...

The 2nd post has a solution. But do check out the 1st post so as to help identify the root cause of your issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks a lot for the advice. I tried with the edge browser but got the same result. Maybe because I am using a Macbook and the latest edge browser might be different from the windows version, dont know 😞

Would be also a bit embarrassing for Stadia if the game works with an MS product but not with their own browser. @StadiaTeam 

0 Kudos
Community Member

The issue occurs only when moving the mouse. Does anyone has also still the problem?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yepp, I am using a Dell Latitude 5300 with mouse and keyboard. I am experiencing the same issues. Mouse limitations, freezes and more happen after about 2-5 minutes playtime despite the fact everything worked fine a few weeks ago. My internet connection to the ISP is stable and delivers about 200mbps per second. I guess it is a performance issue with Google Chrome on Chromebooks because everything runs smoothly on my Pixel 4.

0 Kudos