cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Visibility issue (blurry) in games with a resolution of 1080p.

Jump to solution

Hello,
I have a problem playing games in stadia. The problem is that in games the letters and images are blurred, making it almost impossible or making it difficult to read the letter. I have activated the 1080p resolution with a speed of 208.263 Mbps, so I do not understand why it looks blurry.
I hope your answer.

Here you have different photos where you can see the letters that are blurred even the image.Anotación 2020-09-05 011125.pngAnotación 2020-09-05 011213.pngAnotación 2020-09-05 011329.pngAnotación 2020-09-05 011401.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I would recommend to first try these steps from the Stadia helpcenter to try to fix this quality issue.

If that doesn't help, it might be an idea to contact the Stadia team for further troubleshooting steps (you can always mention as well which steps exactly you've done already so that you both don't need to perform something twice unless really needed).

Apart from this if you test with your TV or a mobile device: Does the issue appear there as well? If it only happens in the Chrome browser, you might want to try these TS steps for the Chrome browser as well as they can help for general issues that only appear there.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I would recommend to first try these steps from the Stadia helpcenter to try to fix this quality issue.

If that doesn't help, it might be an idea to contact the Stadia team for further troubleshooting steps (you can always mention as well which steps exactly you've done already so that you both don't need to perform something twice unless really needed).

Apart from this if you test with your TV or a mobile device: Does the issue appear there as well? If it only happens in the Chrome browser, you might want to try these TS steps for the Chrome browser as well as they can help for general issues that only appear there.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Just stole this from another thread on this issue. It seems to have worked for me.

Make sure to turn on hardware acceleration in chrome. If using nvidia gpu go to nvidia control panel manage 3d settings and find chrome.exe under program settings tab and set low latency mode to Ultra. Then go to power management mode and select Max Performance. 

0 Kudos