cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Margrave
Community Member

Ultra-Wide Monitor Support needed!

Stadia is working great for me, but the friends I sent my buddy-codes to have ultra-wide monitors. They also HATE those black bars on the sides. Because of that I've had a hard time getting them to even try Stadia since they found out it doesn't support their new screens.

One of the them tried it and just told me that he's not going to try it again until it supports it since he can play anything else he owns on without issue now.

Please add this support!

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Margrave : Not available currently and no dates announced yet when this will be happening.  I guess your only option is to wait until more information and a release date for the next resolution(s) to be supported are announced.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Margrave
Community Member

Sad that it's costing them potential customers. At last weeks CES bunches of extra wide monitors were shown.

Time to try to keep up with the tech.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Margrave : True but it is what it is; You could equally say that by only providing options that require a CCU to be purchased that that too is isolating potential customers as well.   We will just have to wait for the right features to be released at the right time.

It is still very early days for Stadia.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos