Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Trying to play in chrome (many errors)

Specs:
1. 100Mbps connection, ethernet.
2. Windows 10 Pro x64.
3. Google Chrome 81.0.4044.113 version.
4. Nvidia Geforce GTX960M (Asus ROG GL552VW).
5. TCP/UDP ports OK.

I can't even start GRID. It keeps checking connection, and asks to restart game constantly.
I manage to launch Destiny 2, apparently well. As you play, the motion control crashes as if bugged. Or simply, a black screen appears.

I have tried all the solutions described in the forum. Deactivating the hardware acceleration flag, incognito mode, installing the web app ... Nothing. I get very frustrated.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @estukajan 

just to be sure, may you please check your current internet connection speed using the https://projectstream.google.com/speedtest test?

Are you able to test it on another device like PC, Android phone or TV using a Chromecast?

Thanks for the information!

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi,

Took me a while, but the simple solution was to disable hardware acceleration within Chrome.

Runs sweet now!

Good Luck!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you @Tobonaut !!

I have been doing certain tests, it turns out that if I connect via wifi, I can access the games (both Destiny 2 and GRID), but the connection is very unstable and fails.
I attach the ethernet speed test and a capture of the state in which the games are, but the games still do not start.

estukajan_0-1587311218114.png

estukajan_1-1587311326510.png

0 Kudos