cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Playing on any device besides Comcast

Waiting Soo patiently to be able to play stadia (mobile) or on laptop with out having this thick wire connecting the two please update that as soon as possible cuz I am sure other people are not happy with it either. I believe in stadia and am confident that it will excel but you guys have to get the basic down. I love Google and stadia but I have noticed you guys did exaggerate in a couple sections. However you guys have had pretty good ideas that other companies didn't have, (Xbox and PS4.) Love you guys and to the future with stadia. If this was helpful please contact me stadia team.           -Michael Herrero

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Community Member

Its a good concept but misleading, It clearly states playing on Chrome Browser but theres no way to do so. And no way to add or find "free" games. I just started a 2mo trial and may cancel before I even get a chance to play ONE game. It is too frustrating.

Patrick O'Boyle
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @5ilentKn1ght 

may you please explain it to me? I play Stadia sometimes on a Chrome browser using my XBox One Wireless controller.

What problem do you have? Thanks!

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Wireless controller is supported now on all devices. Where are you unable to use the controller wirelessly?

0 Kudos