cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Pay and Play

Jump to solution

I have paid Stadia and I want to start playing on my pc web browser. I don't want to wait to get the Chromecast and controller. Is it possible?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@IbarCarty :

No, you need to wait for delivery of the Chromecast at which point you get notification of the code shortly after delivery via email.   At least that is my understanding of the process, unless it has changed recently.  

@Whito : very good!

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@IbarCarty :

No, you need to wait for delivery of the Chromecast at which point you get notification of the code shortly after delivery via email.   At least that is my understanding of the process, unless it has changed recently.  

@Whito : very good!

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo 

Sorry for extra job, anyways no one is playing.

TRUMP is on air right now

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm from Spain. We can't go outside because of COVID-19

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@IbarCarty 

Perfect time to play Stadia✌

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@IbarCarty When I ordered lst week, I received my code a little less than 2 hours later, logged in, claimed all the pro games and then played on my phone and on chrome 5 minutes later...  I received the package the next day but already did play all the games

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo It changed becuse, on the chrome web store it says you will receive your code after one hour, but it took me almost two hours for me to receive it but then kept playing even before receiving the chromecast and controller. They send you the code the moment they ship and to me it was little less than two hours later

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@jayo2k 

That’s good to know they improved the process. Much better than the chaos with the founders edition rollout. 

1 Kudo