Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

No play button to start the games. ???

Jump to solution

Hello.

I have taken out a pro subscription today (in Germany), initially for 2 months for free. On my screen under "Stadia Pro Games" I see nine games that I can play for free. Unfortunately, there is no play button displayed with which I can start the games. When I click on the line of a game, I get to a page with photos and a video of the game. But I don't see any possibility to start a game at the moment.

Is this a temporary error on the part of Stadia or is there something I can do or do wrong?

I would be grateful for support!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Ahira you have to "claim" aka "freischalten" your pro games first.

If you go to the detail page of a game, you should see a button "Freischalten". If you tap this, the game will be added to your library and should be than playable.

I hope this helps!

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Ahira you have to "claim" aka "freischalten" your pro games first.

If you go to the detail page of a game, you should see a button "Freischalten". If you tap this, the game will be added to your library and should be than playable.

I hope this helps!

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Tobonaut 

Thanks for the answer, which was very helpful. And a little embarrassing at the same time; I just had to scroll down the screen on the details page *Lol*.

Thanks and greetings

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Ahira No problem, you are welcome. Happy gaming!

---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

HI, 

I have done the same thing aswell but I am from the UK so I do not understand the term freischalten means in english. I am having trouble accessing the pro games as the browser  does not allow me to scroll down to the bottom of the page and as Ahira mentioned, I only get to a page of photos and videos of the game. 

I would appreciate any guidance or support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

In the UK it's either "Claim" or the price and "Buy".

If you can't scroll try zooming out.

It's from top to bottom the picture,s the title, the pegi rating followed by the button

0 Kudos