cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

No, I don't think that I have to fix the mouse in chrome with windows settings

With mouse and keyboard there are stuttering and lag. To fix that the better solution for me is:

1. Go to NVIDIA Control Panel, create a application options profile and disable all additional rendering options (turning all disabled)

2. Go to the browser chrome://flags and enable "Enables pointer lock options"

3. Disable Mouse Acceleration in the operating system

With this options stadia works fine with mouse

BUT

This is not a good thing for stadia, the user shouln't to do all this think to play better. Is a chrome fault -> stadia should have a desktop application or fix chrome to resolve that.

Now Stadia is free and a lot of user comes to play with mouse and keyboard

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@TekoRaiK 

There must be more to it than just that, as I have an NVidia graphics card and my pointer lock options are still at default setting (whatever that is), my Logitech G9x mouse is running with default settings, I've not enabled/disabled anything there. 

No problems with running Stadia on Win10 Pro since launch.  I recently replaced my startup drive with an SSD and did a complete reinstall of Win10 again, and reinstalled Chrome and so forth, no problems encountered again.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I understand that every system has different results. But I play on MacBook Pro (also I have to turn off mouse acceleration to better experience) which has different GPU and mouse, so the same problems and same solution.

Also I known that every person has different perception of "No problems", you can turn off mouse acceleration and see the difference.

Also I have GFNow without any problems with mouse, I think the reason is a custom desktop app with custom performance optimization to play and stream games. (Note: I don't want to compare this services, this is not the purpose of the thread)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I've fixed the mouse lag stuttering changing this option in Razer Synapse ( Software Mouse ).

Polling Rate -> from 1000 to 125hz

and now the problem is gone.Polling RatePolling Rate

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This is the subject of my post, I don't think that the users has to look at for the solution, the client app (in this case chrome) should track the mouse like another native games do it.

0 Kudos