cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Mouse limitations on Lenovo Chromebook Duet

I recently bought a Lenovo Chromebook Duet for my son to play some stadia on it - performance is fine. But compared to my Surface the mouse is limited to the window borders. To better describe what I mean is in Destiny for example you can´t turn 360 degrees. I googled for a solution and found the mouse pointer lock und chrome://flags but enabled or disabled doesn´t make different. Has anybody a soultion fo this? The Duet is on the Chrome Beta Channel. Thanks in advance

3 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Member

I have the same issue, and it appeared in ChromeOS 85. 84 (stable) still works, but 85 (beta) and 86 (dev) does not.

This is when I play Stadia ESO with a mouse - I can only turn about 120 degrees before "hitting the edge" of the screen.

0 Kudos
Community Member

also update to Version 85.0.4183.48 and an powerwash doesn't help.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I had a chat with a Stadia support employee regarding this issue yesterday and they seemed to be eager to fix this. If you are experiencing the same issue. Then use the "Contact us" button on https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9595943?hl=en&ref_topic=9495216.

I am using a Dell Latitude 5300 Chromebook to play on Stadia and after about 2-5 minutes of playtime I cannot move the view in  a certain direction while playing with mouse and keyboard. Soon after this issue my connection to Stadia gets degraded. Sometimes I can fix this issue by opening the games menu (usually pressing ESC). Nonetheless the issue appears again after a few minutes.

1 Kudo
Community Member

My primary Stadia device has been my Asus  C436 Chromebook for a while now, but recently I have experienced the same problem. I was on the beta channel as well and just tried to go back to stable, but that didn't help. 

1 Kudo