cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Issues with Stadia leaving fullscreen then never loading afterwards.

So quite recently I have had issues with Stadia leaving fullscreen upon launching a game and then never loading after this. It has been quite annoying and happens almost 99% of the time. Just a few days ago I have had no issue with this, now however its becoming quite a problem. Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mhh that sounds weird, normally the game should just stop/pause while leaving the fullscreen and when you come back to that screen you just need to click and the game continues.

If this is not working for you, I would suggest to try some Chrome Browser troubleshooting steps as it might be an issue with that browser:

If this is fine, try the following steps to fix issues with Chrome:

• Check that you have the most recent Chrome version.
  • Check that your Chrome Browser is not blocked by any Firewall/Antivirus-software (check here step 5).
  • Delete the cache & cookies of Chrome.
  • Disable all extensions in the browser and check if that solves the issue.
  • Check your PC if there is any Malware/Virus installed that might cause issues in your browser. Try to just run an antivirus-programm to isolate this.
  • Check if you have experimental Features (Chrome flags) activated:
  1. Go to chrome://flags.
  2. Search a specific theme to your problem with the search bar and check if you can disable this feature, e.g. "enables pointer lock options" or "hardware accelerated video decode".
  3. If you can't find those, click on "reset to standard" in the top right corner to enable the standard-settings of the browser.
0 Kudos