cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Fix the stuttering and frame-skipping when moving your mouse during a match in PUBG

I don't know why but every time I am shift running and move my cursor left or right or whatever it stops my sprinting so I have to click shift again. It is so **bleep** annoying even moving my mouse in general throughout the game is like if it were frame-skipping and its so difficult to play. Fix this!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Member

To me, it seems this is the same problem that I have described in detail here:

https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-on-Chrome/Bug-Exit-Fullscreen-Mode-prompt-quot-X-quot-when-mo...

Maybe you can check if Google Chrome's grey "X" overlay prompt appears at the top of your screen when your movements in PUBG are stuttering. This could help us narrow down the root of the problem. BTW, I am now making a new test, switching from Chrome to the new Edge with Chromium support.

Post Scriptum edit: Yup, switching to the new Edge Browser fixed it for me.

0 Kudos
Community Member

same issue on my macbook pro with chrome... 9ms / 60fps but the movement is stuttering since one week. before everything was just perfect and I changed nothing 😞

@StadiaTeam  please fix!!!

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have the same issue with my Chromebook + external mouse and keyboard. With internal trackpad and keyboard everything is fine.
If I use my desktop computer I can use the same mouse and keyboard in the same network without any issues.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm so glad you posted this. I recently started experiencing the same! I started playing PUBG with other friends about 1 months ago. I started experiencing what you just described since about a week ago. It was all fine before that.

I normally play on Chrome on Windows 10. Since I started having the issue I have tried Chrome Dev, Chrome Canary, the New Edge, Bravo browsers, incognito modes, cable ethernet, different wifi adapters or even using my phone as a wifi puck. None of those worked! Same frame-skipping...my character would randomly stop and I have to press the key again...mouse movement is super choppy...almost unplayable.

The only solution I found worked was using my laptop which runs Linux Mint. I installed Chronium on there and Stadia works almost flawlessly on the same network with my Windows 10 machine.

Please fix it issue!

2 Kudos