cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

First impression: unplayable

Jump to solution
I was so excited to start playing. First 5 minutes in Destiny and I'm super frustrated. The game lags incredibly, mouse and arrow input seems to be up to 2 seconds delayed. Also, the screen was stuck a few times for a second. I tried it with WiFi and Ethernet cable with no effect. I really hope this improves within the next days (or with the controller??), otherwise I'll get rid of this stuff...
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Ok.. I read through a few posts, now tried with incognito and runs smooth. At least it's not about actual lag.. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

By the way.. the connection quality in the stadia menu is rated as "good". And even if it wasn't ideal, I'd expect rather the resolution to go down instead of the game performance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I´ll always start chrome from scratch and use stadia in a dedicated probile wihtout any chrome add-ons to avoid interference. No issues with that so far.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ok.. I read through a few posts, now tried with incognito and runs smooth. At least it's not about actual lag.. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Go to Chrome://flags and type in

Enables pointer lock options

Change this to enabled and restart Chrome. This should work on Chrome OS as well, but I have not tested it yet.

1 Kudo