cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Elder scrolls - Bad graphics not even medium settings and only 30 fps

Hello, the graphics quality compared with PC is super bad, I run steam client with proton under linux using also vulkan and even do I have everything at ultra settings, I know this is just impossible so what I did was  to lower the settings to be similar to that steam is promissing, 1080 at least with 30 fps at least, even like this on my steam client is much much much better, colors pop up and details, please fix this, I am not saying this should look like running on a GPU at ultra, but you did promess at medium or hight settings... right?

I think part of the issue with me is that I have a wide screen, on my steam client it uses all my screen, on steadia a small portion and lots of black on the sides.... 

When this is fixed I will ditch my steam install, in the mean time I have to keep playing on steam ๐Ÿ˜•

Resume: fix quality and fix wide screen.

on a positive side, runs fast... good job.

2 Kudos
5 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @rek2,

the bad graphics at the moment in ESO for you might be related to this known issue (the devs confirmed it already):

"HDR settings are not currently available. This impacts Stadia Pro players using HDR-enabled screens. We're working to resolve this in a future incremental patch." (Source: This post in the ESO forums)

0 Kudos
Community Member

I dont have as far as I know a HDR screen, I am speaking of quality of textures, and overall as with my steam play at same settings... if I downgrade my steam play ESO game to 30 fps and to mid high settings for graphics as stadia said we will be able to play, the diff is enormous, I can't suggest the play as is to anyone yet. hopefully they fix this. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

1 Kudo
Community Member

Its not a bug. Its a fact. The settings are on medium. Sometimes on low settings. Especially visible on some of the terrain textures.

I can remember the stadia annoncement. They said something about scalable instances and maximum graphics and so on..........

0 Kudos
Community Member

Itโ€™s a joke I just got it. And the graphics are worse than my SIXTEEN year old half broken pc. NO JOKE. Itโ€™s all blurry and if you try and run it goes even worse trying to render. Donโ€™t waste your money on this. Super super disappointed.

0 Kudos