cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CookieMcCrumble
Community Member

Controller Inputs On Chrome Browser

No problems at all running Stadia through the chrome browser here, performance wise it's absolutely fine.

My only complaint, is the controller support in the browser itself before launching a game. I can toggle through games fine, even select one, but that last click that's required to sometimes load the game (when the big red play button comes up) wont activate without a mouse press. 

Not sure if it's something my end that someone has a quick and easy "you're a pleb, this is what you do!", or if it's something known.

Hopefully a fix isn't far off!

CookieMcCrumble on Stadia, PSN, XBL, Steam, uPlay, Origin.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@CookieMcCrumble : Same behavior for me too.  I believe that that is just the way that it is implemented currently.  Hopefully they'll get around to addressing it as a silent feature in due course.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ivan Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@CookieMcCrumble It's definitely not just you. It happens to me every time whenever I start Destiny 2 while playing with controller. Make sure to submit feedback through the Stadia app. The more people sending feedback about the issue, the better chance it's getting fixed sooner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos