cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Connessione instabile

Ciao a tutti, nonostante abbia 76mb di banda stadia dice che la mia connessione è instabile.

Lo speedtest dice che ho una connessione ottima per giocare.... Come mai quando il gioca controlla la connessione mi da errore?

Grazie

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Englisch translation

Hi everyone, despite having 76mb of stadia band it says my connection is unstable.

The speedtest says that I have an excellent connection to play .... How come when the game checks the connection it gives me an error?

Hi @ElCoragius,

do you have this issue with a game in particular? I read more often in the last few days that some players have issue not with Stadia but with games inside of Stadia regarding a very good internet connection. But only they are gaming in the Chrome browser. Gaming on the phone or via a Chromecast works fine as expected.

If you won't game besides of your Chrome browser, maybe it will work better in a couple of days.

Nevertheless speed tests are just a snapshot of your connection at a moment, not a fulltime monitoring. Is it possible that other devices in your household are consuming a lot of your bandwith?

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ciao,

Ho lo stesso problema con tutti i giochi.

La cosa strana è che con altri PC collegati alla stessa rete non ho problemi!

Non capisco... Ho provato anche a reinstallare Chrome ma il problema non si è risolto.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ciao, ho il tuo stesso problema (e ho una fibra FTTH da 1gb). Sei riuscito a risolvere?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I've got the same problem. while I play Gylt I often get the warning that the connection is not stable and then it disconnects. The game disconnects every 5 minutes even if I have followed all the instructions on the support page. I have encountered this problem since the first day of play, only once have I been able to play for two hours straight.

0 Kudos