cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Connection issue

While I play Gylt (I have not tried other games) I often get the warning that the connection is not stable and then it disconnects. The game disconnects every 5 minutes even if I have followed all the instructions on the support page. I evaluated my speed through the Google speed test and the result is around 28 Mb. I have encountered this problem since the first day of play, only once have I been able to play for two hours straight.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mizzone What can you tell us about your computer and network - Windows or Mac, wireless 2.4GHz, wireless 5GHz, or wired, etc?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have a wired connection and a computer with Windows 10 and obviously I use the Chrome browser. Also, I have often turned off Wi-Fi but I haven't seen any improvements.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mizzone Any change if you adjust the Data usage & performance options in the Stadia app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

A few days ago I set the data usage to "balanced" mode and I have not seen any changes. Tomorrow I will set limited data usage (up to 720p) and let you know if I have found any improvements.

Thank you for the support you have given me so far.

0 Kudos