cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can't type F

Jump to solution

For some reason I can't type 'F' when using Stadia via Chrome, I've tried incognito mode, in case any extensions were playing tricks on me and even tried different games (my main issue is when playing Elder Scrolls Online, but I also tested the input in Rock of Ages, in case it was a game-dependent issue).

I can type 'f' and any other letter I can think of, but specifically not a capital 'F'.

Tags (2)
6 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The Stadia team has identified a fix for this issue, and we're targeting a rollout for this afternoon. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

- Grace

-------------------------

Update 3:47 PM PT - Hey everyone, this issue is now resolved. Please let me know if the issue persists on your end. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
Founder
Founder

I have the same problem.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I also have this problem. I noticed when I was trying to enter shift codes for Borderlands 3. I can't even type F with caps lock. only lower-case F. I'm not sure if this is causing some codes to work or if some codes are just not valid on Stadia (but are valid on Steam, I tested one... but I don't own the game on Steam).

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Do you guys have stadia+ installed?

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have Stadia+ installed, but I also have this problem in incognito mode, so I don't believe Stadia+ is to blame.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I can type any character except a capital F.... WT___?

2 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Try another browser, ideally without ANY plugins installed... Brave browser works with Stadia

You can configure plugins to work in incognito mode as well, so that doesn't guarantee that the plug is not to blame...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The Stadia team has identified a fix for this issue, and we're targeting a rollout for this afternoon. I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

- Grace

-------------------------

Update 3:47 PM PT - Hey everyone, this issue is now resolved. Please let me know if the issue persists on your end. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos