cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

rumors and speculation

sorry for my English

Google has promised 10 exclusives and more than 120 games aside, but at the end of January we still don't know anything, so we play ???

I read leaks on the new xbox, I saw an unreliable leak of the E3, which said

-MEGAMAN X9 exclusive to stadia

-A google dinosaur platforms

We also know:

-baldur gate 3

-orc must die 3

-gylt

-get packed

those would be 6, what do you think of the rest? any hint or hunch ?? any wish ???

(make it clear in the comment if it is an information out there, a wish or a deduction 🙂

De España
1 Kudo
15 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@SanSatan I personally try to refrain myself from speculation, or unconfirmed rumors, as it can only lead to disappointment. Make sure to monitor the front page of this Community for official news on upcoming games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I wish there was some news to read XD (by the way, how long are the Christmas holidays? Why did they promise to at least give updates on the things that were supposed to be on the console? In any case, it would not be bad if they gave any clues, or at least something to avoid leaving stadia. They have been the ones who have said they have 10 exclusive games for this year. since they give us a bone let's bite it I like the platform, a lot, and I am very clear that if this fails it is Google's fault notice, that the game typhoon google study give this week and here we have no idea if it will come out or that
De España
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

by the way, the link is in Spanish. but look what square enix says
Will it be for stadia? Or be the Amazon platform? XD

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.diarioinformacion.com/vida-y-estilo/tecnologia/videojuegos/2020/01/...

De España
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Another old news.

https://www.3djuegos.com/noticias-ver/200791/muy-pronto-habr-noticias-de-baldurs-gate-3-el-rpg-de-lo...

Baldur Gate director says we'll know more about the game on February 24

Will there be any google stadia event to present news?
Will a magazine make you a delivery?

but remember that rumors are caught with tweezers and this may not happen

For now we can only wait.

De España
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

If I remember right, CDPR announced to release Cyperpunk 2077 on Stadia too.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@MrMei https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-General/Where-are-all-the-features-2-months-passed/m-p/13496#... Yes, it is confirmed but it still has no date also the game was delayed in the other platforms
De España
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Do not count Gylt, Kine or Baldur's gate 3 in the timed-exclusives mentioned. Gylt released in 2019. Kine as well (and it's not an exclusive title) Baldur's gate 3 release late 2020 at best, 2021 most likely. The timed exclusive titles they talked about are supposed to release in 2020S1. So :

- Get packed

- Orcs must die 3

- maybe Destroy all humans! remake

And we don't know anything else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Nilas 

destroy all human may come out in stadia, for now nothing is known

about the kine, I really thought it was exclusive to stadia XD

get packed I had completely forgotten XDD

about baldur gate 3 I heard they would talk about him on February 24, but nothing sure

Here is another info, between May 12 and 14 there is a Google conference, but it is not known if he spoke of Stadia, although I hope so
They announced it at that event in 2019

De España
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

destroy all humans is coming to Stadia but I'm not sure if it has any timed exclusive deal, check this page under games tab : https://store.google.com/product/stadia_games

0 Kudos