cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

game

If you guys don't raise the price of monthly cost and make the games all free to stream no one will buy into this.

But so far as a free user on pro on crappy wifi I get good quality on zombie army 4 and destiny 2. 

Wanna try more triple A games on this 

1 Kudo
7 Replies
Community Member

@Thisbj 

If we had to pay more and could play all those games for free, Stadia wouldn't have any good/new games to add as developers/publishers wouldn't be making money by releasing games on Stadia.

I think a mixture of free for Pro users and paid games is perfect mix.

Add me on Stadia: KonquererDon#2719
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yeah but if I all ready own a bunch of good games on ps4 and ps4 pro 

Why would I switch???

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @Thisbj 

simple: because you want to.

For me is it for example the fan less gaming expirience. I hate the loud fans on my PS4. Also I like to game using my MacBook Pro. No need to buy a PC, again. 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
2 Kudos
Founder
Founder

@Thisbj I’d still be playing my mega-drive on that basis as I had plenty of games! It’ll always depend on the individual and their situation but I guess people will switch who want low cost access to top tier games. The more that start to launch on Stadia the more attractive the platform becomes...and you don’t need to upgrade your system going forward if you do switch!

1 Kudo
Community Member

It's easy to read this at first as a little low grade trolling, however, let's delve a little deeper.

So you get 'crappy wifi', but a decent service on both Destiny 2 and Zombie Army 4.  Great, glad you enjoy those.

That leaves PUBG and Grid as games you can pick up easily.

As for more triple A games, well, the last major PS4 release was what?  I'd argue Doom Eternal.  That's here.  

Games will come, as will more free stuff to Pro subscribers.  You will be able to purchase AAA games when they are released.

The biggest thing that amazes me at the moment is that gamers LOVE games with gold or PS Plus, but deride Stadia Pro?  Why?  It's the same service, without the crazy hardware outlay.

Fear of change has never been stronger.

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Please update your post title to a more fitting one. Thanks!

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Well, I paid £80, play assassins creed odyssey atm and it just looks perfect. There is no lower resolution, no long loadings, just normal, fully payable game. New games such as cyberpunk, assassins creed valhalla or star wars jedi fallen order are coming to stadia too. I think its safe to think most of upcoming games from big publishers will release here, same price.

And I'm starting asking myself if I really need next gen console? I hope I don't need 🙂 

1 Kudo