cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

can't use my mouse

I'm using a MacBook Air 2019 to run this game on chrome and it's been a few days since I started this game, the mouse worked fine until today suddenly it was not playable with the mouse, there's input lag but the major thing is the cursor itself teleporting around where I try to move it to, it works very normally if it's not in-game, I saw this by using the in-game mouse, it lags around every time, even small movements, there's one more issue, when I move the mouse and when it lags(always) the game lags with it for no reason, when I use my touchpad it's really smooth as it's meant to be so it's not the laptop that's the problem nor the mouse, I tried solutions from other answers but none of them worked I couldn't find anything so I came here.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mot I'm not quite familiar with Mac, so can't really test. But maybe there's new update/driver for the mouse?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Ivan Already updated the driver because of this and it didn't work 😞

0 Kudos
Community Member

i had this issue earlier with PUBG, along with connectivity issues that seemed to be server side. I had a fine connection here and also have had no issues the past few days. it suddenly started working after about 30 minutes. so maybe glitch/server connectivity issue. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@jscorp1111 

It sure would be the browser or the server problem but still, it's still there

0 Kudos
Community Member

I had the same issue on my PC the other day. I tried everything but finally just closed the Chrome browser and reopened it and loaded Stadia. That seemed to fix it and it hasn't happened again.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Crowrezin 

I restarted chrome a lot and my laptop a few times too, still nothing works. 😞

0 Kudos