cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Xbox One wired controller Pop OS (Ubuntu)

Jump to solution

Hi, I have my Xbox Controller plugged in and it works fine using the Gamepad Tester website (https://html5gamepad.com/).Screenshot from 2020-06-01 16-08-00.png

But nothing happens when I try to use it with Stadia... :(.

I'm using Pop Os 20.04.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@diegobqb Do you have an official Xbox One controller that you can try on? Based on your image it looks like you're using PDP controller which might not be supported.

Also, which version of Chrome browser are you running? Have you tried updating it to the latest version?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Member

Oh Thanks @Ivan !

I just tried the original controller and it worked.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@diegobqb Do you have an official Xbox One controller that you can try on? Based on your image it looks like you're using PDP controller which might not be supported.

Also, which version of Chrome browser are you running? Have you tried updating it to the latest version?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

0 Kudos
Community Member

Oh Thanks @Ivan !

I just tried the original controller and it worked.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey bro can I use a pdp controller on stadia as I’m not willing to invest in any other controller. And I will be playing it on a windows pc.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos