Jump to solution

When are we gonna see world of tanks

P B cassidy
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey there,

If you'd like to see a particular game on Stadia, your best bet is to contact the developer/publisher via support email and/or social media like twitter/facebook. There's a lot that goes into bringing a game over to the Stadia library but a way you could really help the process is to make it known that this game is highly desired.

I would also recommend dropping the game request in the Stadia App via the feedback feature. Just navigate to the Settings page and scroll down to the Feedback menu item. This would also put it in front of some more eyes and show the Stadia team that there's an interest. 🤘

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey there,

If you'd like to see a particular game on Stadia, your best bet is to contact the developer/publisher via support email and/or social media like twitter/facebook. There's a lot that goes into bringing a game over to the Stadia library but a way you could really help the process is to make it known that this game is highly desired.

I would also recommend dropping the game request in the Stadia App via the feedback feature. Just navigate to the Settings page and scroll down to the Feedback menu item. This would also put it in front of some more eyes and show the Stadia team that there's an interest. 🤘

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Member

I don't know if you have been reading any of the articles on 'crapp games; but alot of people are frustrated you started of so well 'you started with some very good titles 'but then your games went second rate 'people keep saying to me well you obviously a serious gamer and stadia is not looking for seriour gamers yet! No disrespect but if you don't start getting serious on your titles before the new xbox and ps come out 'you will be in the room wondering where's the party gone ' it's nxt door at xbox house 'ta da! please please invest in somthing that will get your fan base solid ' world of tanks. War thunder. Armored warfare. Please, I don't want to go and spend good money on the new xbox and ps to get the games i want and end up putting stadia in the loft with all the others, stadia you have something but you only have a short window of time to get yourself out there and put some noses out of joint ,please 'please get some top titles and not just first person shooter and fighter games and kids games ,and imore not speaking just for myself I'm talking for alot of you employers the people who buy your games.

P B cassidy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos