Did you mean: 
Community Member

Will fortnite come on stadia and when

Jump to solution

8 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Let's see, I would say there is enough demand on Fortnite, but it also depends on the developers if they want to launch it on this platform.

If you want to see it on Stadia, personally I would recommend to leave feedback for Google in the Stadia App or on stadia.google.com and also leave feedback on the homepage of the developers, to make sure both sides know that you would love to see this game on Stadia.

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
7 Replies
Founder
Founder

As of right now there has been no news on it. I doubt it will make it's way here anytime soon, but it has been asked alot recently so google may add it to the lineup. I wouldn't count on it though.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Boah, thats kiddy-game!

There is Ghost Recon, Destiny2, metro exodus and the Devision 2. If you want more fun, go with serious sam and set up to kid version, enemies explode to sugar sticks 🙂

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Let's see, I would say there is enough demand on Fortnite, but it also depends on the developers if they want to launch it on this platform.

If you want to see it on Stadia, personally I would recommend to leave feedback for Google in the Stadia App or on stadia.google.com and also leave feedback on the homepage of the developers, to make sure both sides know that you would love to see this game on Stadia.

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I would take fortnite or any BR but after missing out on war zone reckon the closest we will get is mr player Unknown’s Brendan Green project, it’s something massive that will probably consist of 1000 players that needs cloud technology to make work.

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Incase you are unaware who the genius is and his project is it’s prologue, not much known yet but...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/game-awards-tga/2019/12/12/21019929/play...

A little snippet “prologue is an exploration of new technologies and gameplay. Our aim with this game is to give players unique and memorable experiences, each and every time they play.”

0 Kudos
Community Member

Is call of duty, gta6 fortnite anf fiffa 21 going to come to staidia i would be happy for a answer

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@Vincent08 

Hi I think fifa 21 is coming to stadia as google is now partnered with EA games don't quote me on this but there is rumor that it will release in holiday 2020?

I would imagine google will bring gta6 at some point as yet again stadia is partnered up with Rockstar games

I have been asking for month for call of duty even just the war zone to release

Hope I helped

0 Kudos