cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Why does HDR on/off look the same on stadia?

Jump to solution
I play hdr on/off and it's the same on destiny 2. I have yet to try it on red dead redemption two. On my hdr tv on playstation hdr supported games, I tried hdr on and off. And the difference is like... An entire different game altogether. I can literally see things that I could otherwise not see. It is a different world. And a world of difference. But I have not much knowledge about what hdr does or how it exactly works. So how come stadia looks the same in hdr on/off?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

You also have to exit out of the game every time you switch HDR on/off. It won’t magically switch while the game is running if you toggle it in the app. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Community Member
For me, HDR off made a huge difference in the dark sections/scenes of Destiny 2. I could not see a darn thing with it on. My older eyes probably don't help either, ha... I normally leave it on for everything else, besides Destiny 2.
0 Kudos
Community Member

You also have to exit out of the game every time you switch HDR on/off. It won’t magically switch while the game is running if you toggle it in the app. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo