cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

When is fortnight coming to stadia?

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

My son is extremely curious when fortnight will be coming to stadia. For that alone, he has been asking me about Nintendo switch, but I have no plans of buying another gaming consoleaconsole soon, unless weSwe can't get fortnight. Should we expect fortnight to hit stadia soon?

Bassist

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

That's a very good question. Normally I would assume it would come at some point on Stadia, but nobody knows when. Stadia itself is announcing games when there is a release date known or when the developers are ready to show it off. At the moment there are no news for Fortnite on Stadia, so it's unclear when we could expect it.

So best you can do at the moment would be waiting and hoping (and maybe also leave feedback on stadia.google.com or in the Stadia app to make Google aware that you would love to see that game on Stadia).

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

That's a very good question. Normally I would assume it would come at some point on Stadia, but nobody knows when. Stadia itself is announcing games when there is a release date known or when the developers are ready to show it off. At the moment there are no news for Fortnite on Stadia, so it's unclear when we could expect it.

So best you can do at the moment would be waiting and hoping (and maybe also leave feedback on stadia.google.com or in the Stadia app to make Google aware that you would love to see that game on Stadia).

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Community Member

At that moment I will subscribe but for a security reason:

When Fortnight came up i considered it just a regular game and my kids were somewhat younger. But now I have 2 sons playing ... only Fortnite. Unfortunately they login with my account on my X-box. I have now slowly split all accounts and access on about everything including physical hardware, their own onedrives with their own keepass etc but .. ONLY on the X-Box I need to allow access to my account because they spend a huge amount of money on their characters (or whatever never played it) and this is stored in MY profile. I proposed that they delete their profile and start again on their own accounts but that was a nogo and a long battle which my wife decided i lost.

Epic does not allow to transfer this from one Xbox account to another X-box account.... so that is the problem. But .............. if a user can login to stadia and with that link to their existing epic account.... I can then block access to my microsoft account on the X-box and have them use their own microsoft account to play games on the X-Box (if they ever would like to). but.. if they want to play fortnight (which is the only game they play out of the 800+games on the external hd... on the x-box)  then they will need to go through stadia.

In effect they will only play Fortnight on Stadia... as in "games they play"

And I have an x-box back with an account of my own that is not shared and thus secure again( including one button click pay vbucks associated with my paypal)

p.s. i already tried installing it on their laptops but they indicate they do not want to play with keyboard and mouse. Yes kids. (they were not of the ZX spectrum era)
And no i am not going to buy a PS4.

So... this seems to be a logical easy thing to implement to get everything tidy again.

0 Kudos
Community Member

dang all i wanted from this app was to play fortnite...im on cromebook,so it will not let me download it some rsn

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

play pubg for now, its super fun... no cheaters... amazing games almost every round is good times... prolly the best multiplayer game on Stadia right now

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos