cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

When are coming the other features?

Is there any news about the features that stadia wants to give? I mean features like play from Youtube or play demos. Just wondering. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

I’m wondering if someone at google read this forum at this point, they are loosing members every day and their only answer is silence 😂

0 Kudos
Community Member

Agree.

I am waiting for family library sharing at least. Would be nice to have some RTS and proper RPG games too.

I am Stadia fan but if games will be scarce and no promised features introduced, I will go for xCloud as soon as it comes to PC.

0 Kudos
Community Member

"I will go for xCloud as soon as it comes to PC."

Good luck . its only 720p and not often 60fps , only mobile , imagine that on PC app ..

No news from MS about update their datacenters. I think you will have to wait next year easily .

0 Kudos
Community Member

Xcloud also runs from xbox one S I believe with standard HDD so load times are bad, I'm on PS4 now using PSnow which has about 800 games but only 720p, it's fine for old single player games and play my shooters and sports games local to get best of both worlds, will move to the £250 Series S when it comes out where will get best of both worlds there too (next gen local games and xcloud).

0 Kudos
Community Member

Feels like Google has forgotten stadia... 

1 Kudo