cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

What is the exact date of stadia ? (Month, Day, Year)

Jump to solution
I can play stadia base or stadia pro directly on January 1, 2020. I can buy the stadia subscription for 10 euros on January 1, 2020 I want to know the exact date of stadia
0 Kudos
2 Solutions
Community Member

No announcement yet. When they announce it, you will know.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

base : we don't know

pro : now

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Community Member

No announcement yet. When they announce it, you will know.

1 Kudo
Community Member

base : we don't know

pro : now

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Jurassic607 

I think all they said about the base (free) Stadia is that it will be in the Spring, but no date. 

Right now you can only have a Stadia account if you had the Founder's Edition, if you had or buy the Premiere Edition that's still on sale, or if someone who had the Founder's edition sends you one of their 2 buddy passes that they got. 

So unless you get a code that way, you're out of luck for now. There's still a lot of stuff they haven't finished yet... a lot of incomplete features. So I doubt they are going to open it up to everyone until most of that stuff gets corrected.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I thought I saw somewhere that it was February, but I don't remember where.  Then again, could just have been a guess, seeing as end of February is when 3 months of free/bundled Pro ends, give or take.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Stoked4Good Yeah, I feel like they said "Spring" or March. But that goes along with what you just said. The first 3 months ends at the end of February, so March would make sense. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

1 Kudo
Community Member
Probably when they got the app working with most phones and with google wireless controller 🙂

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
Community Member
I'm [optimistically] crossing all toes and fingers that month two remedies all missing features. I want month three to be a showstopper. So I can sell Stadia to everyone all over the [remotely close] world! 😅
Tags (1)
1 Kudo