cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

What is on your wish list for Stadia

What are you most waiting for with Stadia??

For me not only the games library to steadily grow but I am really looking forward to the You Tube integration. Being able to watch someone playing and being able to hop in or help out when they are stuck. This will be an amazing plus side to Stadia for me!!!

2 Kudos
13 Replies
Community Member

@TwC I am also waiting for the YouTube integration and I would like the stadia interface to be more personalised and socialized. 

I collect Kudos for living.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Want a chat app like psmessenger to chat with people in the friend list.

Character transfer in different games, i know it’s up to developers. 
Also the matchmaking need improvments, still havent found anyone to play with in samurai showdown.

1 Kudo
Community Member

More games, sure. But I know those are coming, just takes time. My kingdom for feature parity across platforms, so we get the same or similar interface and options on Chrome, Chromecast, and mobile. It's almost infuriating that you have to go to different platforms to do different things in Stadia currently.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Local, couch, co-op, splitscreen, gaming. This what my wife & I want. I'd venture that's what a lot of the completely unserved market of people like us who haven't bought a console in decades want.

Social gaming, for 2 or more people, in the same room, at the same time, playing the same game, together. The key social glue of consoles that got lost, and hence made them uninteresting, about 20 years or so ago.

Only Stadia thing that fits that bill currently is Darksider's Genesis, (or possibly the basketball game, but neither of us have watched a basketball match in our lives so not sure that's a fit).

Everything else on the current line-up is pretty much impossible to play in any sort of social way.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I probably wouldn't use them, but I think the convenience of Stadia would bring in F2P  crowds.  More people better lobbies!

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I think it'd be awesome if Stadia released more information about friends on our friends list.

When they were last online, total playtime, region, etc

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
1 Kudo
Community Member

For me flowless gameplay ( on tab and phone no cables)

Also adventure games that are not first person( i am finishing up Tomb raider but after that i can not see any other game that i am interested in as of  now)

Was planning to buy a new game for the holiday, but sadly i do not really find intresting and that i really like ( do actually start  thinking buying  grid or thumper that are not my gameplay at all)

And i say no  to final fantasy ( was awesome in the start,but now it seems like more +50% videos and -10% gameplay the more of them they put out)

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
2 Kudos
Community Member

Just continue to add more games. 🤙🏼

1 Kudo
Community Member

Being able to play with the Stadia Controller on my phone and PC wirelessly. I hate wires and only want to use one controller across all devices 😁

Oh, and FIFA20 please. I'm not so much into the current games. It needs more variety.

0 Kudos
Community Member

iOS 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I want to play in the iphone app, and I want 4k in Chrome on pc and mac.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Adding more popular games to build a bigger stadia community asap. RDR2 online is almost dead at the moment.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Family share is my most awaited feature.
0 Kudos