cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

What games would you like to see in March

Hello guys. We will try to help the Stadia team to know our tastes and what we would like for the month of March in the PRO subscription

They can put a full price game or two games that total $ 60

This way they will also know if we prefer a good title or simply have more variety in our catalog.

I would love to finish the Tomb Raider series in Stadia since I had not played it in HDR.

So here I leave what I would like.

- Ultra Game -  

Shadow of the Tomb Raider   Definitive Edition

- Combo Games -   

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Trials Rising

Come on guys let's give the community some life!!!

5 Kudos
38 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Football manager 2020

Wolfenstein youngblood

And a release of Doom 2016 with pro discount

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

"Shadow of the tomb raider", simply to complete the pro series or Doom 2016 which fits to the release of Doom eternal later that month.

Or i would  just be happy to see a 40-50% discount on RDR2 again! 😏

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Whito I would love to see either Assassin's Creed or Attack on Titan added to the pro list but that'd be a big surprise.

We'll more than likely get Kine and/or Trials Rising if I had to guess.

Add me on Stadia!
☆ Fai ☆
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Actually just a life sign and real Eta on missing functions, basicly i am happy just getting actual information everything other then that is a bonus.

Basicly we have now the founders subscription starting running out tomorrow and still it is two month since the last official Announcment from Google and the Stadia crew ( and that was a round up)

I though that Google would try to keep most of the founders subscribed to stadia, and that they would pull something out of the hat these last couple of days too keep most people subscribed.

It is a month since the Stadia App have been updated 

On a sidenote i would love seeing something like Arcade classics on stadia that are easy to pick up and play for 10 min and then put down ( nothing that auto saves)
Games like 1942, Double dragon, wonderboy etc

Plus have Stadia integrated with Google play

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Shadow of The Tomb Raider and Football Manager 20 would be my ideal Pro games for March. 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

As @Anarchy said. I would apreciate Assassins Creed and AoT, but Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 could be great too.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Would prefer Wolfenstein, AoT or Final Fantasy. 😁

And a Discount on Darksiders: Genesis. 😁

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Would hope they would go big to get people to continue the subscriptions...

The pro deals end dates are 5th March or something so wouldn't expect any of those games for March

Agreed with @ChronosP  discount on RDR2 would be good... Ready for a second playthrough.

Doom 2016 would be great

I would be happy with Wolfenstein too

Fingers crossed we get a nice surprise

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Anarchy 

Well I wouldn't mind getting kine / Trials Rising If they give us AoT I have Shingeki no Kyojin on my Steam wish list since its launch, I never saw it go down in price or go into any offer. It would be amazing to get it here.

I will never pay that price for AoT

JUST SAYING!!!!🤐🤐🤐

0 Kudos