cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

What games would you like to see in March

Hello guys. We will try to help the Stadia team to know our tastes and what we would like for the month of March in the PRO subscription

They can put a full price game or two games that total $ 60

This way they will also know if we prefer a good title or simply have more variety in our catalog.

I would love to finish the Tomb Raider series in Stadia since I had not played it in HDR.

So here I leave what I would like.

- Ultra Game -  

Shadow of the Tomb Raider   Definitive Edition

- Combo Games -   

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Trials Rising

Come on guys let's give the community some life!!!

5 Kudos
38 Replies
Founder
Founder

Football manager 2020

Wolfenstein youngblood

And a release of Doom 2016 with pro discount

1 Kudo
Community Member

"Shadow of the tomb raider", simply to complete the pro series or Doom 2016 which fits to the release of Doom eternal later that month.

Or i would  just be happy to see a 40-50% discount on RDR2 again! 😏

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Whito I would love to see either Assassin's Creed or Attack on Titan added to the pro list but that'd be a big surprise.

We'll more than likely get Kine and/or Trials Rising if I had to guess.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
4 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@Fai 

Well I wouldn't mind getting kine / Trials Rising If they give us AoT I have Shingeki no Kyojin on my Steam wish list since its launch, I never saw it go down in price or go into any offer. It would be amazing to get it here.

I will never pay that price for AoT

JUST SAYING!!!!🤐🤐🤐

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

I saw shadow of the tomb raider has just been put up at £16.50 on a pro deal ending 03/03 so I’m guess it won’t be that. Id be happy with any of two games from the remaining library, except if it were trials rising and Kine (I’m assuming one of them will be a pro game this month).

Would like to see Wolfenstien added because I bought it on the switch just before I got the stadia and haven’t really played it....

2 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@Matt1 

Whaaaaaaatttt??????

Hohohoho

I HATE YOU GOOGLE🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

Screenshot_20200218-155051_Stadia.jpg

  Many thanks for the info Matt 🤘

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

@Whito That’s bad luck! No announcement mind you, just saw it when thinking about what games it could be in March...!

451576F0-C837-4B29-8641-FB82A705B48C.png

2 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@Matt1 I thank you so much.

Up on entering the offer I no longer expect it to be included in PRO ... soon. So I'll take advantage of the offer, in fact I just bought it ... xD

0 Kudos
Community Member

Ah hell no! 🤣

Now im very tempted to buy this, as it is actually the best tomb raider game in the series!

This pro games gambling is killing me at some time! I'll Probably wait till march to see whats in the surprise box next month!..  Sry Square Enix you have to wait until than! 😅

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@ChronosP It is a great offer. Even if you enter PRO in March I will be glad for those who receive it with the subscription. I will choose to purchase another offer and nothing happens. I just can't let this price go through this great game.

1130847107_preview_tumblr_nnaik6lc511us3zemo1_540.gif

1 Kudo
Community Member

Hmm now both rdr2 and wolfenstein and kine is also on pro deals as is tomb raider

Rdr seems like 20%

Wolfenstein 40

Kine 50%

Tomb raider 70%

So either all can be next month free game ( or piss of ppl that bought it until then)

Or something is started moving ( good or bad I am not sure and time will tell)

Update now all versions of rdr2 is on discount ultimate edition 40%

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
Community Member

RDR2 and Wolfenstein would be nice 😍

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@Nightcrow Oh I see ... well in a week all those games will be mine

Buahahaha

giphy (2).gif

@I3joernnn it seems that Wolfenstein is very much wanted by the community ... RDR2 is just great is one of the best games I play

I hope March will be a great month

0 Kudos
Community Member

Oh god, wolfenstein youngblood?! Are you ppl really wanna buy it? I heard that those two protagonists are annoying af^^

and the gameplay seems to be repetitive. Would think twice before buying that, even it is on a heavy discount right now.

You better run with SOTTR, RDR2 if you haven't bought these already. Just my 2 cents. 🤞

1 Kudo
Community Member

Actually just a life sign and real Eta on missing functions, basicly i am happy just getting actual information everything other then that is a bonus.

Basicly we have now the founders subscription starting running out tomorrow and still it is two month since the last official Announcment from Google and the Stadia crew ( and that was a round up)

I though that Google would try to keep most of the founders subscribed to stadia, and that they would pull something out of the hat these last couple of days too keep most people subscribed.

It is a month since the Stadia App have been updated 

On a sidenote i would love seeing something like Arcade classics on stadia that are easy to pick up and play for 10 min and then put down ( nothing that auto saves)
Games like 1942, Double dragon, wonderboy etc

Plus have Stadia integrated with Google play

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Shadow of The Tomb Raider and Football Manager 20 would be my ideal Pro games for March. 

2 Kudos
Community Member

As @Fai said. I would apreciate Assassins Creed and AoT, but Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 could be great too.

3 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Would prefer Wolfenstein, AoT or Final Fantasy. 😁

And a Discount on Darksiders: Genesis. 😁

4 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Would hope they would go big to get people to continue the subscriptions...

The pro deals end dates are 5th March or something so wouldn't expect any of those games for March

Agreed with @ChronosP  discount on RDR2 would be good... Ready for a second playthrough.

Doom 2016 would be great

I would be happy with Wolfenstein too

Fingers crossed we get a nice surprise

2 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Seems to be Final Fantasy XV on march.

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Intervencion Based on what? Pure speculation?

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

intuition

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

@Intervencion I like it. Can you guess April too please!!

2 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Sorry, no more potions for guess games... Keep in touch!

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

If it's ACO, I'd be be game to test at the cost of an additional Pro month.  😅

2 Kudos
Community Member

The games I would love to have for free in march is dragon ball xenoverse 2 and shadow of the tomb raider. That would be awesome

2 Kudos
Community Member

I would like a single game like the crew 2 or maybe grid. Or the other motocross game

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Although I've previously wanted Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I really do hope it's not the free one this month because that just kicks us in the teeth with it being on offer and I figured with it being on sale, I'd buy it.

It needs to be a biggy for me like Ghost Recon or Odyssey and none of this standard fare. The GOLD/Ultimate editions are needed.

If we're paying a subscription but have no choice on games, then give us the best version of your choice title.....Please 😉

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I played Youngblood with the buddy pass of a friend on Steam, it's a great game his time to kill is fast and he is very agile to play ... the problem is to play with one of the sisters controlled by AI the bosses are hard to kill because I won't give you ress

It seems that Xbox gave FFXV maybe Stadia does something similar.

Ghost Recon would definitely be the best they can give. Honestly, if they give PRO games that have just been on offer, users will get angry again, other months have already happened, I don't know how much Google wants to pull the rope.

Honestly, I am very happy with all the offers that you have added this month so I will not complain about what I can get many games at a great price, it is super deluxe of B3 and the legend edition of NBA2K really made me happy

Screenshot_20200224-113014_Stadia.jpg

Screenshot_20200224-112946_Stadia.jpg

Screenshot_20200224-112934_Stadia.jpg

You can sincerely give AoT No one is going to buy that game. Thank you all for participating in the thread ... I am very happy with your participation guys

See Google i'm very critical with you but i am a good client i just want make Stadia the best platform to play videogames ever... so Star Citizen Plz

1 Kudo