cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

What did you think of GYLT?

I was pleasantly surprised by GYLT as I made my way through

Spoiler
all 3 potential endings(Emily going back alone, Sally going back alone, Emily and Sally going back together).

As someone who loves solving puzzles, I was very impressed by Stadia's first exclusive release. What about you people?

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer
Tags (1)
2 Kudos
17 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Would be nice to write spoiler in your title. I stop reading just in time.:)

I collect Kudos for living.
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I figured anyone who played the game would have easily caught on. But good point you brought up for those who have yet to play. Added the spoiler tag. Thanks, mate.

mixer.com/StadiaStreamer
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I've been debating on getting it, but watched some gameplay on YouTube and the game feels really dark. Like, dark in literal sense. Not sure if I'll enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan That's correct. Most of the game is really dark, visually. You can adjust the settings, but it probably won't do much. However, if you can get past that and love mystery and puzzle games, then you should definitely check it out.

mixer.com/StadiaStreamer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Was happy when I saw it was going to be a Pro game in February. I haven’t played that much of it but already feels it is a bit repetitive. What do you guys that finished the game say. Will it be more fun after the school (if there is an after the school :))?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

LOL, I haven't even claimed it yet!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

You got the entire month to do so. No need to hurry. 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I played a few hours, I think I'll complete it tonight or tomorrow. Game is beautiful and very enjoyable. It is silent hill with a cartoony and lighter style. It's easy to play, there's no frustration in the playthrough. It is a game driven by the story, it requires no skill. A few puzzles are here but you should never be stuck more than 3 minutes. I'd rate 7/10 so far.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

My kids have loved playing this game and are still playing it.  Obviously some of the puzzles are taking them a little longer to solve, but also their attention span isn't that long and there is usually something else that takes priority.  But they still keep coming back to Gylt so it's still good news.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos