Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

What did you think of GYLT?

I was pleasantly surprised by GYLT as I made my way through

Spoiler
all 3 potential endings(Emily going back alone, Sally going back alone, Emily and Sally going back together).

As someone who loves solving puzzles, I was very impressed by Stadia's first exclusive release. What about you people?

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer
Tags (1)
2 Kudos
17 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Maybe that’s why I don’t really enjoying it. I’m not a kid and I’ve been playing games for a long time. Gylt isn’t bringing anything new to the table and is (so far) predictable and easy. It sure looks good and the audio is very atmospheric, but its probably not for me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Well, GYLT reminds me of a mix from Alan Wake and little nightmares and thats a good thing. (loved both games) I wouldn't say its for kids either (or we should discuss how we scale kids age at that point^^) with its horror elements included, i mean i played horror games to when i was 8-9 too (friends, without parents noticing😁) but we didn't had todays graphic level. Some parts of this game can be pretty disturbing, other parts are more harmless. Its a great mix of all of them and i really like that atmosphere. But as a launch title for stadia.. nah. Thats to half baked, i hear all the critics at that point. Baldurs gate 3 would've fit better into that, but unfortunatly we don't know anything more than the trailer about it, exepct that its coming to stadia at launch.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I played Gylt yesterday for ca. 2 hours. It's a good game with a little cute protagonist. Had fun with this game for this short time, so im verry happy about that its free in February as a pro user.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Not tried it but my daughter is 15 and home from her weekend at grans this afternoon, she will be the tester for a few hours after dinner and I'm pretty sure she will love it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

So I just completed the game and I confirm this is really solid. Nice story, nice graphics, nice music and voice acting. Took me 7-8h I guess. Which is well enough otherwise it could have been boring. There are several endings if people want to dive in back later, which I will eventually do.

Made me think that I'd be happy if Tequila Works would bring Rime to Stadia.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Played about an hour so far. I enjoyed it but had to turn it off as my 4-year old looked a bit concerned by the monsters....will play some evenings and complete it over time. It’s decent enough

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Played Gylt for a few hours and liked it. A well done game.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Kind of Tomb Raider for kids.

I played it a while and really like it. My 12 yo kid plays it too but is creeped from time to time 🙂

0 Kudos