Just a few questions here - I will ask the most basic questions.
1. How would you use STADIA on a PC? I plan to only use it with my PC, do I need chrome to use STADIA?
2. How can I use OBS with STADIA? I have a single computer setup and this is a dream scenario for me, since the game won't take up crazy resources does this mean streaming through a single PC setup is doable now?
3. Will stadia have their own MOUSE/KEYBOARD option? I would love to see this.
4. I have an ultra WIDE screen and it's beautiful for gaming will I be able to get 1440p?
5. Is there a headset with stadia? I want to use my XLR MIC for the best quality..will using STADIA through my PC pickup my XLR mic?
Thanks so much!
1. You can use m/kb or other supported controllers like DS4, Xbox 1 controller, and of course Stadia controller. Yes you would need Chrome browser to access Stadia
2. I don't see why not. As long as your computer can handle a Chrome browser, you should be fine
3. What do you mean by this? You can play Stadia using kb/m without extra setup.
4. No ultra wide screen support I'm afraid (I also want this too..)
5. You can use whatever headset that works with your computer.