cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Using STADIA with a PC

Just a few questions here - I will ask the most basic questions.

1. How would you use STADIA on a PC? I plan to only use it with my PC, do I need chrome to use STADIA?

2. How can I use OBS with STADIA? I have a single computer setup and this is a dream scenario for me, since the game won't take up crazy resources does this mean streaming through a single PC setup is doable now?

3. Will stadia have their own MOUSE/KEYBOARD option? I would love to see this.

4. I have an ultra WIDE screen and  it's beautiful for gaming will I be able to get 1440p?

5. Is there a headset with stadia? I want to use my XLR MIC for the best quality..will using STADIA through my PC pickup my XLR mic?

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

Destiny 2 works with mouse and keyboard. It only works in 1080p.

There is no ultra-wide support.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

1. You can use m/kb or other supported controllers like DS4, Xbox 1 controller, and of course Stadia controller. Yes you would need Chrome browser to access Stadia

2. I don't see why not. As long as your computer can handle a Chrome browser, you should be fine

3. What do you mean by this? You can play Stadia using kb/m without extra setup.

4. No ultra wide screen support I'm afraid (I also want this too..)

5. You can use whatever headset that works with your computer.

@SecretCode 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Community Member

Awesome I legit didn't know you could use MOUSE and KEYBOARD already that is fantastic news.

thanks for answering guys

0 Kudos