cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Unlink / Switch Publisher Accounts

Jump to solution

Hey everyone,

is it somehow possible to unlink publisher accounts from stadia or even switch them?

E.g. I have linked a Ubisoft account in a hurry and I can’t see what this account was since I only see some achievements in assassins creed for example. I only see my profile name but nothing more.

Recently I reactivated my old Ubisoft account which I want to use for the division 2. since I can’t remember anymore what the account was which I linked to stadia in the first place I also cannot unlink it via Ubisoft itself.

any help guys? 😞

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Jexoh I remember this being an issue when I was testing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on Project Stream. I think your best bet now is to try contact Ubisoft support and if they can get the account unlinked manually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Jexoh I remember this being an issue when I was testing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on Project Stream. I think your best bet now is to try contact Ubisoft support and if they can get the account unlinked manually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo