cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Unable to Buy Elder Scrolls Online Add-ons

Why am I unable to purchase the Elsweyr and Summerset upgrades? I have the TESO base game via Stadia and these two upgrades are listed as available add-ons but can not actually be purchased.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Is that maybe because you own those upgrades already in your PC-account which is linked with Stadia?

If not: Do you get any error message or how does it look for you in the Stadia Store? What exactly is the problem that you can't purchase it?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Nope. I don't own these upgrades or any TESO products on any other platforms. Attached are screengrabs of what I get on the Stadia store. You'll see the two upgrades are listed as add-ons to the base game, but when I click on either, instead of a price or a "buy" button I get the message that you need the base game, which I already have.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.27.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.27.20 PM.png

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Servers were down earlier today. Try again maybe

0 Kudos
Community Member

As I wrote in this other post, Add-ons appear to be listed twice, one can be bought, one can't. Search a little further, there should be one listing of the Add-on that you can actually purchase.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-25 um 10.03.19.png

0 Kudos
Community Member

I noticed the double listing for Greymoor, but Elsweyr and Summerset are each only listed once, so that's not the problem.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Archie have you purchased ESO directly or did you purchase the base game on Stadia directly? If you haven't purchased it on Stadia: Have you linked your ESO account with Stadia in the account settings of your ESO account?

What you could also try is to purchase it in another way, so if you tried via browser on stadia.google.com, try this time to purchase the addons via the Stadia App. If that works, you may need to do some browser steps for Chrome.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Archie I'm seeing the same issue. If I log into https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store I see that the only things you can buy here and in Stadia sync up. 

It appears that the DLC is available for purchase in-game with crowns though.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Community Member

You can only buy them within the game itself in the Crown Store. Or as part of the Greymoor Collector's Edition in the Stadia store or the ESO store on the web.

0 Kudos