cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ultrawide monitor, mouse jumpy

I have an ultrawide monitor, specifically, Acer Z35, and the mouse does not track correctly when using the ultrawide.  It seems to work on all the other monitors.  The mouse jumps and skips rapidly making games unplayable.  What do I need to submit for a good bug report?

1 Kudo
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@CrypTech Were you actually able to play games in ultrawide?I can't seem to find the setting.

I do find that playing Destiny 2 with m/kb, there's this weird acceleration/deceleration while moving. Feels like trying to use m/kb on console. Using ultrawide monitor too, but unable to play in 21:9

From Stadia app, from your profile, there's an option to submit Feedback. That should be the best option to relay your feedback to Google.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Nope can't yet I am salivating at the moment they support ultrawide everything so I am hoping STADIA is on point with this, need some good 1440p in my life, I don't want to be confined to the TV for gaming i like using my monitor.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just to contribute here, I can run Stadia (Destiny 2) via chrome on my PC in 3440x1440 without issue. It letterboxes on either side, but the mouse and overall gameplay is fine.

• Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build 18362.476
  • Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • GPU is a 1080ti
  • Monitor is Massdrop Vast
0 Kudos
Community Member

What I'm noticing is that the mouse jumps to the left/right edge of the screen once I cross the middle of the screen. If I move the mouse slow enough it does not jump. If I move it slightly fast at all, it jumps immediately to the opposite edge. Acer Z35 Monitor - 100% scaling Logitech G600 MMO mouse I'm not sure if it's a coordinates thing, or if the computer learning is trying to compensate for latency by moving the mouse all the way for me.
0 Kudos
Community Member

It appears I may have found a fix.  Still testing, but it's definitely made Stadia at least playable for me now.  I changed the polling rate for my mouse from 1000 times per second to 250 times per second.  This has significantly improved the response smoothness of my mouse in Stadia.  

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'm going to give this a try. I'm having the exact same issue playing Destiny 2 on Stadia as well. Really really annoying and has caused me to run right off several cliffs.

0 Kudos