cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Two controllers - one household

I ordered Stadia for both my husband and I.  I got my controller set-up, but I'm not sure what it do with his. We are Google Family and will be playing together in the same household/wi-fi.  I'm confused about how to set-up his controller so we don't get double-charged for everything.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

I have setup 2 controllers no problems. What you pay for is the Stadia account subscription.

I have one account and can play using either controller, or play two player using both.

0 Kudos
Community Member

So he cannot have his own account name and his own scores without paying for an entirely separate Stadia account?  I just want to make sure I set this up correctly, as that seems odd. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Malisent That is correct. Your husband would need to have his own Stadia account to get his name and records. So technically the Pro membership is currently included as part of the Founder's Package. Once the 3 months is up, hopefully the base version of Stadia will be available, in which case, there's no additional fee to pay to continue playing the games you buy (but you will lose access to the games included as part of the Pro membership)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo