cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Trial for games?

Hello everyone,

I'm sure I'm not the first one thinking/talking about this topic...anyway, wouldn't be awesome to get like 1 hour free session for every game? me and my friend wanted to get a game (the division 2) but we hesitate because we don't know if we're going to play it or not. We bought lately final fantasy, and it turns out it's not his type of games. I know we can watch trailers and so on, but I'm sure we'll not get the same vibes as playing the game itself.

my question:

Is there any plans (or at least discussed) to give users time-limited free sessions to try games? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

@MrFrog1so currently you can buy any game and return it providing totally playing time is less than 2hrs and you’ve had it for less than 1 week. So although you have to pay and then wait for a refund, you will get a full refund - so basically like a trial. I agree a trial option would be better but I think the above is as close as we will get.

2 Kudos
Community Member

@Matt1 it's a good workaround, thank you

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi @MrFrog1 ,

I think is a great idea. We should send a feedback to let Stadia team know about that. Maybe they will add in the future.

2 Kudos
Community Member

@AndroiFy  I'm in!! do you know how to do that?

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MrFrog1 You can send feedback to the Stadia developers by opening the Stadia app on your phone, tapping your profile icon at the top right of the screen, and then selecting the Feedback option near the bottom of the screen.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@codesplice Thank you! Done!

1 Kudo