cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Tomb Raider Bell Puzzle

Tomb Raider game is stock on the "Bell Puzzle". I know the steps to bring the bell down, but the controller just keeps vibrating. It is not taking the commands. Has anyone else experienced an issue like this? I tried returning for last saved spot, but it also does not helps. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Founder
Founder

I had an issue at this moment actually, but it was different. One of the guys that you have to kill was bugged and I couldn't open/close the windows because each time I tried I was receiving hits, while the bodies looked dead lol. But when I reloaded the game it worked.

0 Kudos
Community Member

That did not solve the issue. Something is terrible wrong with the game, controller, or the system that saves progress.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I don't know exactly what your problem is, I passed that part to the first attempt without any problem
0 Kudos
Community Member

Well, great for you. As I said ... I know the steps to bring the bell down, but the controller just keeps vibrating. It is not taking the commands
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

did you kill the mercenaries though ? i think it's a script and you cant open the windows until you kill them all so it will viberate every time you try to touch the window
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yes, I killed all the mercenaries. I killed several mercenaries in the first floor as soon I entered the room. Then, I killed another mercenary on my way up to the second floor. As, I get close to the 1st window to open the window the controller starts vibrating.

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

This is really weird I'm sorry I can't help. This is the only place in the game I had also a loop bug, once I passed it I continued and completed the game. I hope you get past this.

0 Kudos