cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

This would be great if there are a game like State of decay

For those who do not know, State of decay is an Xbox one game about zombie survival where you have to build a base, fight and survive zombie town, manage ressources...

This is the only reason I still play on Xbox one and I would have loved a game like this on Stadia, any chance the Stadia team read this forums to gather ideas?

2 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

@jayo2k :

I'd love to see State of Decay on Stadia, or a decent equivalent, I loved playing State of Decay, which is more than I can say for some other titles these days... c'est la vie, might have to spin up the PC again and now...lol

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@jayo2k it's a Microsoft exclusive. So not being mean (cause already know it will come up) but that's f*cken stupid.

It's like crying and asking why Mario isn't on stadia or any other platform other than Nintendo. It's THEIR PROPERTY! Sure SoD2 is developed by undead labs but it's published and owned by Microsoft studios. So using Microsoft'a property as an example look at Halo and Gears of war. Both started being developed by other companies (bungie and epic) they are now being developed by other companies (bungie does destiny now and the coalition does GoW now) but both GoW and Halo have ONLY been available for Microsoft platforms. Why? Because it's their property.

SoD2 is no different (or one for that matter) it's Microsoft's property. So u have about a 10% of ever seeing it on anything other than a Microsoft platform (aka Xbox or PC) u also just said it's all you play? So what the problem? U have the game and u can play it? Then just STFU enjoy it and play it? 

If u are asking for it to be "streamed" like if that's what the problem is, then unlike @codesplice  telling u to talk to the devs (cause as I said it's do nothing they couldn't do anything about it is have to talk to Microsoft since it's their property) to get it to come on to stadia, again, I'm going to keep sh*t real.

If u already have the ability to play the game, then just enjoy it and do so. If you're problem is you want it "streamed" then my next suggestion would be try to sign up for "project xcloud" (it's not a guarantee u will be selected but a better chance than what u trying to do now) because they have SoD2 on project xcloud. 

Further proving MY point tho. You're asking Microsoft (the competition) to give Stadia one of their properties/exclusives. That THEY currently have on THEIR steaming service (project xcloud, n that's Microsoft's service to COMPETE with Stadia)I'm just being real dude. Chance of that happening are slim and none.

You have a better chance trying to just sign up for project xcloud to play that game, or again like ur post is saying (it's the reason u still play on ur Xbox etc) u currently can play the game, so all I'm saying is just enjoy it. U can play it right? So I don't personally see what the issue is but again if you're looking to just "stream" the game, u r better off trying to sign up for xcloud not trying to get Microsoft to give up one of their properties to the competition. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

If you read my post or even the title, you will notice that I said a game LIKE state of decay... You are so quick on judging without even reading the title

1 Kudo
Community Member

Some hostile replies considering it's clear, at least to me anyway that he is just wanting a game or to know if ones coming that is similar in style to an Xbox exclusive which obviously can't come to stadia.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I'd suggest reaching out to the publisher/developer of the game to encourage them to bring their game to Stadia. That's something that needs to come from the game studio side; Google can't just magically make the games available.

0 Kudos