cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The service is live, but does anyone actually have it yet?

From what I understand, nobody's founder's edition stuff has shipped yet, and the codes and stuff will be with that. Am I wrong? Are people in?
1 Kudo
7 Replies
Community Member

My product has been shipped. I have the DHL tracking number stating it has been collected from Google (UK). I know people in the US have already received delivery. Code is delivered via email when the product ships, or around now if it was shipped prior.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Nick 

Make sure to check your spam folder, a lot of my Google emails go there even though I have repeatedly filtered them to not go there.

0 Kudos
Community Member

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have the Founder's edition controller in my hand. Ordered two minutes after orders went live. However, still no code. So can't do anything with it yet.
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

So far I haven't seen anyone that got their code yet. It's supposed to be sent out once we get our shipping notification and/or after 9am Pacific. I guess their server must be overwhelmed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Two confirmed people on the Run Jump Stomp discord server.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I wouldn't say nobody. I have mine. Got it at 8:30 this morning. No code yet though.

0 Kudos