cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

The division 2: standard edition and ultimate

Question:
I purchased the division 2 in pro offer. Not knowing the game I decided to take the base (standard edition). I played around with it a bit, and I wondered: once I decide to buy other packages, how can I do it? I saw that the ultimate version contains other packages besides the dlc.
Will it be possible in the future to upgrade from my version to the ultimate without paying twice for the base game?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@FoxlukeITA It's not very obvious, but yes, there's a way. If you go to the product page, look under Add Ons, and you'll be able to see the DLCs that you can purchase separately.

https://stadia.google.com/store/details/d43cd46c81734ca48e1a615310d0237crcp1/sku/bed63eac149542078fa...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan Actually if you click on "The Division 2 - Year 1 Pass" there is no option to buy it. It is only available in the "Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition" bundle.

I sent an email to Stadia support asking if I can upgrade my Standard Edition to the Ultimate Edition

Edit: Response from support:

"

We have receive your request for a refund with your purchased game Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Standard Edition.

As for our Return Policy guideline, we can only issue a refund if your purchased game is within 14 days from date of purchase and has not been played for more than 2 hours."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Unexpectedly Have you tried clicking the link I posted above? Under 'Add-ons for this game' you can see the stuff that you can buy separately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Ivan Yes. The "Year 1 Pass" is available only in the ultimate bundle.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Edit: nevermind, I see what you're saying now. There's no option to buy it.

And I do see the reply from support as well.. that's unfortunate. Let me dig around some more..

@Unexpectedly Can you post screenshot? It's showing it when I clicked on the link above (which is the link for the standard edition of the game)

Ivan_0-1585167308637.png

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I guess I can look into using in-game purchases to get this content (Classified Assignments).

I still wish there was an option to upgrade an existing purchase without paying twice for the same content. I'm getting a slight buyer's remorse.

0 Kudos